SFHAC IS HIRING!
The Santa Fe Housing Action Coalition has an opening for a part-time administrative assistant to help manage day to day operations.
Responsibilities include basic record keeping, event support, database management and general office support. Full job description and qualifications below.
Schedule: This a 20 hour per week remote position, Monday through Friday.
Compensation: $25.00 per hour.
Status: Non-exempt position, 20 hours per week.
Administrative Assistant reports to the SFHAC Executive Director and supports day-to-day operation of a non-profit coalition.
About the Coalition:
The Santa Fe Housing Action Coalition is a broad-based community coalition dedicated to expanding the accessibility and affordability of quality housing options in Santa Fe. The Coalition actively works to create systemic change in housing programs and policies in Santa Fe via the provision of technical expertise, community education, and advocacy for new housing policy. Our methods include educating the community and policy makers, organizing stakeholders around housing initiatives, and providing technical expertise in the development of new policy.
- Administrative Support: This position is responsible for providing general administrative support as needed, including but not limited to:
- Prepare for committee meetings by emailing agendas, minutes, and other documents.
- Maintain organizational files and documents
- Manage member/stakeholder database
- Perform general administrative support.
- Special Events:
- Take the lead and assist with organizing community events and projects
- Assist with coordination of event logistics
- Manage with electronic newsletters
- Manage social media channels
- Coordinate website updates
- Assist with donor communications, including appeal and thank you letters
- Maintain organizational archives
- Take on additional tasks as directed by the Executive Director.
- Minimum two years related experience; nonprofit experience a plus.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and word processing.
- Familiarity with Google Suite a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to take and archive committee meeting minutes.
- Social media acumen.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work as a team member with minimal supervision.
- Solid written and oral communication skills and excellent phone manner.
- Ability to develop effective work plans, organize details, set priorities, and meet deadlines. Ability to operate and troubleshoot standard office equipment.
- Interest in and commitment to SFHAC mission is helpful.
To apply please send a resume and cover letter by Sept. 4: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**The Santa Fe Housing Action Coalition is an equal employment opportunity employer. We seek a broad and diverse pool of candidates and strongly believe that our organization benefits from the perspectives and talents of a diverse staff.